Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9316 98 Street, Edmonton
Fantastic dream location in Strathcona facing Mill Creek Ravine. Access Mill Creek Ravine walking and biking trails, City Centre, U of A, Old Strathcona... in minutes. This lovely character home has a nice kitchen with plenty of cabinets. The open living and dining area is perfect for entertaining. The Master bedroom has double closets. The basement is fully finished with a large laundry area, a second kitchen, full 4 pce bath and two bedrooms. This is certainly excellent for a Bed and Breakfast operation (with city approval). The large side drive garage has plenty of room for your vehicle and toys. Soo much potential in this home - move-in ready, excellent prime residence or revenue property. Amazing holding property until you are ready to build your dream home.
- MLS® #E4167086
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage986
- Year Built1950
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleRaised Bungalow
- FeaturesPorch, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Environmental Reserve, Ravine View, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9316 98 Street
- Postal CodeT6E 3M7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories1
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 12:01pm CDT.