Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10731 70 Avenue, Edmonton
What a location! Charming 3+2 bedroom bungalow on a tree-lined street in Allendale. Nice upgrades on this well-maintained home, including a newer high efficiency furnace. Refrigerator, electric stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer are all included. Sunny south back yard with a large 24'x21' garage and includes a 10'x10' storage shed. This home is ready to move in right now and is zoned RF3 on a large 14mx39.7m lot for future development. Close to everything with a walk score of 70! Easy transit to Old Strathcona Whyte Avenue shops and the University of Alberta.
- MLS® #E4166814
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage949
- Year Built1951
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10731 70 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6H 2G4
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Carpet Over Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:01am CDT.