Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8403 149 Street Nw Nw, Edmonton
This charming 1092 sq ft 5 BR 2 bath bungalow is located in the prestigious Laurier Heights neighborhood. It is situated on a corner with a large fenced yard and single car garage. As you enter the home you will notice the gleaming hardwood floors. The kitchen has been substantially upgraded including ceramic floors, higher end appliances, newer cabinets, solid counter tops, tile backslash and also includes a pantry. The living room is large and the dining room can accommodate most growing families. The second and third bedrooms are also a nice size and the main bath has upgraded fixtures. The downstairs is ready for your finishing touches that includes a big rec room, two more bedrooms, a 3 pce bath and utility room with storage. The outside yard is fully fenced and consists of mature landscaping, flower beds, a 12' x 12' deck and plenty of room for the kids to play. This house is also on a great bus run to WEM or the U of A. Great value for your first home or as a potential revenue property!
- MLS® #E4166273
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,092
- Year Built1956
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingOn Street, Single Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Back Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Level Land, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address8403 149 Street Nw Nw
- SubdivisionLaurier Heights
- Postal CodeT5R 1B3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesOven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Countertop Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Curtains and Blinds, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 2:46am CDT.