Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14316 63 Avenue, Edmonton
If you want to live in the middle of the city with the river valley as your back yard, this mature area/lot is for you! This unique 5 level split, open beam const.,rear w/o,red brick ext.w/cedar accents is situated on large pie lot.Over 2700 SF of living space above grade, additional 1400 SF in lower w/o level. Main entrance foyer has soaring vaults, wide open spaces and high ceilings. Rear spanning decks offer stunning view of a huge back yard with mature spruce trees. Close access to university, downtown, amenities, hospital, WEM. Notable additions include newer upper and lower roofing, insulated garage doors, reinsulated garage ceiling,2 hot water tanks,3 mid efficiency furnaces,3 a/c units, high efficiency garage heater, heated driveway, built-in propane BBQ and much more. This home is perfect to raise a family and for entertaining.
- MLS® #E4166147
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,703
- Year Built1973
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style5 Level Split
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Barbecue-Built-In, Closet Organizers, Open Beam, Patio
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Schools, Shopping Nearby, River Valley View, Ski Hill, View City
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address14316 63 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6H 1S4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dryer, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Stove-Countertop Electric, Vacuum Systems, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Dishwasher-Two, Oven Built-In-Two, Freezer, Garburator
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Part
- FireplacesGas, Wood, Brick Facing, Double Sided
- # of Stories4
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 9:46am CST.