Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10643 125 Street, Edmonton
This beautifully maintained and updated Character home is in the highly desired community of Westmount. Close to the city core, multiple transit routes and every amenity needed, this part of Westmount has a walk score of 87-89/100!!. This historic 1914 home has brand new shingles, new stairs throughout, new quartz counters and tile back-splash in kitchen, new hot water heater and high efficiency furnace, Gas fireplace in a double mantle, 100 amp electrical, and many authentic character features. Hardwood and ceramic tile flooring, heated floor in single full bathroom, a charming master suite with attached study/nursery room must be seen to appreciate.
- MLS® #E4166017
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1914
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, No Smoking Home
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Fenced, Landscaped, Paved Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10643 125 Street
- Postal CodeT5N 1T7
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Gas, Window Coverings, Freezer, Garage Control, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 10:16pm CDT.