Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12511 104 Avenue, Edmonton
Architecturally designed and custom crafted Executive 2 ½ storey half duplex townhouse condominium featuring a remarkable location backing onto a ravine. Located in the Heart of the City this amazing 6 unit enclave of exceptional townhouses is a rare find. Features include a walkout family room area to private patio right on the ravine, double front drive garage, extensive upgrades, fantastic master suite, fireplace, loft area, 2 other large bedrooms, 3 ½ baths and more…. This unique residence offers fantastic ravine views while the location provides walking distance to restaurants, shopping, the River valley plus only a few minutes drive to Downtown or U of A. Please visit Realtor’s website for additional information.
- MLS® #E4163203
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,411
- Year Built1991
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- Style2 and Half Storey
- FeaturesExterior Walls- 2x6', Patio, Skylight, Walkout Basement, See Remarks
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Front Drive Access
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorCedar, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPark/Reserve, Public Transportation, Ravine View, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$768
- Address12511 104 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5N 0V6
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCompactor, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesWood With Log Lighter, Tile Surround
- # of Stories4
- HighRoss Sheppard
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 6:31pm CST.