Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10427 140 Street, Edmonton
Glenora Classic. Located in one of Edmonton's MOST desirable locations this 2 storey home is situated on a beautiful tree lined street. Open concept meets traditional styling featuring a generous living room highlighted by a stone faced wood burning fireplace, dining room and kitchen, main floor bedroom/den and a full bath. Upstairs are 3 generous bedrooms and 2 full baths including an ensuite in the master. The lower level features another bedroom and a generous family room. The huge landscaped backyard features a deck and mature trees and a newer double garage.
- MLS® #E4162988
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,983
- Year Built1950
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Skylight
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Playground Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10427 140 Street
- Postal CodeT5N 2L8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Washer, Window Coverings, Garage Control, Garage Opener
- HeatingHot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
- HighRoss Sheppard
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 7:46pm CST.