Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 35 2004 Trumpeter Way, Edmonton
This well designed 1,117 sq ft end unit on a cul-de-sac has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The open kitchen has an abundance of dark cabinetry, quartz counter-tops, a peninsula with breakfast bar and stainless steel appliance package. The family size nook & great room is awesome for entertaining, with its patio door access to the south facing deck. The upper level contains 3 spacious bedrooms including a private master bedroom with a 4 pc ensuite and lots of closet space. The basement is unspoiled and awaits finishing. The rundlestone accented front, with a single attached garage, has great curb appeal. Very close to Lois Hole Centennial Provincial Park, and easy access to the Anthony Henday Ray Gibbon Drive and St Albert.
- MLS® #E4162782
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,117
- Year Built2013
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Porch
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 35 2004 Trumpeter Way
- SubdivisionTrumpeter Area
- Postal CodeT5S 0J9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Stories2
- Condo Fee$231
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:16pm CDT.