Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
45 Gladstone Crescent, St. Albert
This ideal home in a quiet cul-de-sac is perfect as a starter home or as an investment property in a lovely family neighbourhood. Featuring 2 + 1 bedrooms & 1 full bath. Large windows bring in lots of natural light to this home. Beautiful hardwood adds to the warmth. The living room has a cozy natural heat exchange fireplace, and the kitchen has been updated just over 10 yrs ago. Also the bathroom was updated then. On the main is two bedrooms, and the bathroom, and a third bedroom is in the fully finished basement. This home also has an updated furnace & newer hot water tank. Another nice feature of this home is that it is on a large treed landscaped lot (60x110). Close to schools, the community recreation centre, close to the Anthony Henday and many other amenities. Just move in and call it Home!
- MLS® #E4162638
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage926
- Year Built1963
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- ParkingParking Pad Cement or Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address45 Gladstone Crescent
- AreaSt. Albert
- CitySt. Albert
- Postal CodeT8N 0W6
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesSee Remarks, Mantel
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 11:46pm CDT.