Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 2803 10136 104 Street, Edmonton
This 28th floor Downtown Edmonton sub-penthouse CORNER UNIT condo is wrapped in windows showcasing spectacular River and City view to the South and West. Icon I is located on 104 street, VOTED ONE THE GREATEST STREETS IN CANADA. With Rogers Place/ Ice District, Winspear theater, shopping, restaurants, MacEwan University, LRT all within walking distance and the Downtown outdoor Farmers Market out side your door. Spacious unit with 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + 2 underground parking stalls. Large living room, good sized dining room and an upgraded kitchen with double wall ovens, waterfall granite island and Maple cabinets throughout. Master bedroom has a walk in closet, soaker tub and it's own balcony. Insuite laundry and tandam underground titled stall with storage locker (labeled & titled 204 on B1) Condo fees are $792.44 per mo incl heat and water. Registered condo plan size is 1,404 sq.ft. Truly breath taking!
- MLS® #E4160820
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,256
- Year Built2006
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Laundry-In-Suite, Security Door
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Indoor, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate Setting, Public Transportation, River Valley View, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 2803 10136 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5J 0B5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingHot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$792
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 6:16pm CST.