Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12015 94 Street, Edmonton
Welcome to this Fantastic 1998 Custom built 2 Storey Home! Main floor greats you with Bright Living room offers Brand New Flooring. Spacious Kitchen with lots of Kitchen Cabinets, Granite Counter Top, Walk-in Pantry. Convenience Main floor 1/2 Bath. Mud room & Back door to Landscaped Yard. Upper level offers 2 Sizable Bedrooms, Laundry room (Can be converted to a Den room) & 4pc Full Bathroom. Basement comes with Large Great room that can be function as 3rd Bedroom, Full Bathroom, Laundry & Utility room. Recent Upgrades: Fresh Painting, Shingle (2017), Water Softener (2017), Hot Water Tank (2016), Newer Light Fixtures, Switches, Electric Plugs, Front & Back Staircase. Front Veranda & Back Deck. Back Yard where you can park vehicles & for future Double Garage. Great Convenience Location with only minutes to Downtown, Yellowhead, Public Transportation, NAIT, School, Shopping Centre & all amenities. Perfect for Investors or Home Starters! Don't miss out this Low Affordable House! Quick Possession available.
- MLS® #E4160609
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,143
- Year Built1998
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Porch, Vinyl Windows, See Remarks
- ParkingSee Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address12015 94 Street
- SubdivisionAlberta Avenue
- Postal CodeT5G 1J8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioner-Window, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Water Softener, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 2:31pm CDT.