Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5521 Stevens Crescent, Edmonton
Updated and move in ready! Looking to live in a desirable area? Look no further. This terrific home has an awesome layout that doesn't waste space. The open concept main floor sports a large kitchen with island and corner pantry, huge living room, well sized dining space and 2 pc bath. The top floor sports a large master bedroom with walk in closet and ensuite bathroom, and a second bedroom for guests or little ones and a main 4 pc bathroom. The newly finished basement features a family room, and 3rd bedroom, utility room (incl laundry), and a bathroom that just needs to be finished off. There is ample parking here in front of your house or the 2 car garage pad in the back.
- MLS® #E4160588
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,171
- Year Built2005
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Vinyl Windows, Porch, No Smoking Home
- ParkingOn Street, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- HOA Fees100.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address5521 Stevens Crescent
- SubdivisionSouth Terwillegar
- Postal CodeT6R 3R4
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryMonsignor William Irwin
- MiddleArchB JosephMacneil/Avalon
- HighM. Marg.Mary/Lil Osborne
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 6:31pm CDT.