Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11436 67 Street, Edmonton
Raised bungalow in Highlands... never before offered for sale, this original owner home has been well maintained and is spotless! Built in 1979 with almost 1100 sqft up plus a bright, developed basement, and a newer over-sized, heated, double detached garage. The main floor features hardwood throughout (except kitchen) and offers 3 bedrooms, an updated bathroom, family room and kitchen with dinette. The basement hosts Baba's second kitchen with sink, prep area and gas stove. There is also a large rec room, bedroom, den, 3 piece bath and laundry. Many updates over the years including new garage in 1996, blown in cellulose in attic 2017, house and garage shingles 2015, some updated vinyl windows, furnace 95 and hot water tank 96. Living room, bedrooms and hall just repainted and the main floor bath was done in 2013. All this plus walking distance to the river valley and LRT, making this solid property and a great place to call home!
- MLS® #E4160581
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,093
- Year Built1979
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingInsulated, Over Sized, Double Garage Detached, Heated
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Paved Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11436 67 Street
- Postal CodeT5B 1L4
- InteriorLinoleum, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Opener, Stove-Electric, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Washer, Garage heater, Garage Control
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 8:16am CDT.