Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
14215 78 Street, Edmonton
Welcome Home! This well maintained bi-level in the North Edmonton community of Kildare minutes from the Henday and Military Base is ready for new owners. Pride of ownership throughout, with 3 + 1 bedrooms, 2 full baths, upgraded flooring, windows, shingles and siding. Nice oak kitchen with built in oven and counter top stove, dining room, and good sized living room. The basement features front and back stairs, 2 family rooms 1 with wet bar, bedroom, laundry and storage. The beautiful back yard is sure to impress with its lavish gardens and perennials, never mind the gorgeous fountain and pond with gold fish. This great entertaining yard is a must see. Vegetable Garden is planted as well as perennial herb garden with Lavender, Cilantro, Marjoram, Summer savoury, Chamomile, Rosemary, Dill, Sage, Tarragon, Oregano, Basil, Chives, Mint & more. Strawberries, Blueberries , Cherries, Concord grapes, raspberries, blackberies & rhubarb are some of the fruits to enjoy. All for new owners to enjoy!
- MLS® #E4160569
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,120
- Year Built1968
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Laundry-In-Suite, Vinyl Windows, Wet Bar
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Heated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address14215 78 Street
- Postal CodeT5C 1H4
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Control, Oven-Built-In, Storage Shed, Stove-Countertop Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 4:46pm CDT.