Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9657 68a Street, Edmonton
* ATTENTION LARGE FAMILIES: DESIRABLE OTTEWELL LIVING AT ITS BEST!! Large-sized 2256 sq. ft. home substantially renovated in 2017 / 2018 throughout, situated on gigantic park-like 1460 sq. m. (15,716 sq. ft.) pie lot! Magnificent architectural design featuring 4 living / family rooms; vaulted ceilings / atrium dining room; 3 wood fireplaces; 2 laundry; 4 bedrooms + den; 3 full baths; & 2 kitchens. New aesthetic renovations: granite sinks; quartz counters; cabinets & vanities; high-end SS appliances (incl. duel-fuel convection range); painting; flooring; & all 3 full bath. Also, new functional upgrades: electrical (house & garage rewired; 100A panel; dimmer switches; 60+ LED pot lights; & under-cabinet lights); plumbing including gas lines; triple-pane windows; exterior doors; insulation (R50 blown-in & R40 spray foam); GAF Timberline HD shingles; high-eff. Reznor garage heater; & garage door with belt drive smart opener. Close access to schools; recreation; buses; Capilano Mall; Downtown; & Baseline Road!
- MLS® #E4159831
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,256
- Year Built1977
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Porch, Insulation-Upgraded, Laundry-Same Floor, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Patio, Storage-In-Suite, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows, Wet Bar
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, Rear Drive Access, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- Garages7.4 X 6.8 m
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Level Land, Paved Lane, Picnic Area, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9657 68a Street
- Postal CodeT6B 1V3
- InteriorHardwood, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Vacuum Systems, See Remarks, Dryer-Two, Washers-Two
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks, Fully Finished, Remodelled Basement
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing, Double Sided, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryClara Tyner
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 11:16pm CDT.