Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11403 90 Street, Edmonton
Fantastic opportunity to own and invest in one of Edmonton's last affordable central Edmonton neighbourhoods. Alberta Ave is currently undergoing the Neighbourhood Renewal Program which will bring newly paved roadways and sidewalks to theses beautiful tree lined streets. This 1,359 sqft 2 storey is situated on a corner lot that measures 367.82m². The home already has 3 bathrooms, including an ensuite for the master. The home has lots of life left in it with a tankless water heater and high efficiency furnace. Located walking distance to shopping and eating districts on 118 Ave and 95 St, Commonwealth Stadium, Commonwealth Recreations Centre and Stadium LRT. Along with its active community league, it's easy to see why this up and coming neighbourhood is attractive to new infill development. Your opportunity is here!
- MLS® #E4159572
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,359
- Year Built1935
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesHandyman Special, Hot Water Instant, Tankless Hot Water
- ParkingOff Street, On Street, Rear Drive Access
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane, Corner, Fenced, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Subdividable Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11403 90 Street
- SubdivisionAlberta Avenue
- Postal CodeT5B 3T7
- InteriorCarpet, Carpet Over Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesNone
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartly Finished, Part
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryNorwood School
- MiddleSpruce Avenue School
- HighVictoria School
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:16pm CDT.