Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 401 9921 104 Street, Edmonton
This condominium is within easy walking distance to Edmonton's downtown business and shopping district, bars and eateries and to Roger's Place and the Ice District. It is minutes away from Edmonton's River Valley and has a nice east view overlooking the Muttart Conservatory. It is a spacious 2 bedroom suite with a main bathroom and an ensuite bathroom in the large master bedroom. The master bedroom has an interior roll shutter that provides complete darkness. The suite includes a brand new [unused] stainless steel fridge, stove and dishwasher. The owner has never smoked in the suite. Suite has a separate store-room close to main entrance [not shown in photos]. Two side by side parking stalls are included in the property on the first parkade level. This offers great convenience to busy professionals. Quick possession [ 15 days ] for the right buyer!
- MLS® #E4159479
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,404
- Year Built1977
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Exercise Room, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Secured Parking, Security Door, Party Room
- Parking Spaces2
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 401 9921 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 2K3
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Window Coverings
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$834
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 1:46am CDT.