Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7124 127 Avenue, Edmonton
Quaint Raised Bungalow in a Great Balwin Location on a LOT and a HALF zoned RF3 and is Steps Only to Zoie Gardener Park. Character and charm blended with some upgrades gives you the best of both worlds - original hardwood and coved ceilings grace the living room. Generous eat-in kitchen with updated flooring, kitchen cabinets and countertops. French garden doors to the backyard and deck and your double garage (sold as is). Two bedrooms complete the main floor and an updated main bath. Basement is finished and offers a spacious family room, extra 3rd bedroom, 3 pce bath with shower, den/bedroom, laundry and loads of storage. Upgrades include: newer furnace, hot water tank, roof (2014), and flooring. Call today - great starter home or perfect investment property with the opportunity to re-build!
- MLS® #E4159465
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage983
- Year Built1950
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleRaised Bungalow
- FeaturesDeck, Patio, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Off Street, Rear Drive Access
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorMetal, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address7124 127 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5C 1R5
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- # of Stories2
- HighO'Leary/M.E. LaZerte
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2020 at 12:16pm CST.