Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11611 122 Street, Edmonton
Great curb appeal, story and half in Inglewood, with front veranda has many features you'll enjoy including: main floor bedroom, 2pc bathroom, living room with fireplace, good sized kitchen and attached dining room with doors that open onto a large East facing deck.Upstairs has master bed and another bedroom, a den and a full bath Double detached over-sized garage with RV parking plus driveways in front and back. Back yard has plenty of space and behind the home is a park. The basement has a 2nd kitchen, another full bath, bedroom and a family room, plus a separate entrance - great in-law suite that can easily be changed to secondary suite. Zoned RF3 - Close to N.A.I.T. public transportation, shopping, parks, schools and more.
- MLS® #E4159093
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,335
- Year Built1951
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesDeck, See Remarks
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11611 122 Street
- Postal CodeT5M 0B6
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 1:31am CDT.