Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2230 Cameron Ravine Court, Edmonton
This warm modern home offers over 2876 square feet of living space and an unfinished basement awaiting your personal touches. The landscaped front yard offers show stopping curb appeal and the backyard is perfect for a summer bbq. The main floor offers a den, coat closet, 3 piece bath, big mud room with abundance of storage, walk thru pantry, gorgeous two-tone kitchen with upgraded appliances and granite counters, dining room, and living room with stone faced fireplace. The upper level is home to 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms and a bonus room, laundry room, and a 5 piece bathroom with door separating shower and lavatory. The lavish master suite boasts a large 5 piece master ensuite and walk-in closet. The oversized double car garage is ideal for anyone that needs a tool area and storage. It also has an exterior door and door to the basement for additional storage ease. This home is a must see!
- MLS® #E4158663
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,876
- Year Built2012
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Deck, Porch
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address2230 Cameron Ravine Court
- SubdivisionCameron Heights_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6M 0L9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 12:46am CDT.