Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
48 Maligne Drive, Devon
Located in a mature neighbourhood this 3+1 bedroom bungalow backs on to a gorgeous greenbelt and K-9 school. The main floor has an open concept living room, kitchen and dining area. This area has been upgraded with crown moulding, plank hardwood, custom Hunter Douglas blinds, and vinyl windows. The bright kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, a pantry, custom shelving/drawers that pull out, and an island/breakfast bar. The main floor has a master bedroom with a 2 piece ensuite and a large closet. To complete the main floor there are 2 other bedrooms and a 4 piece bath. The basement is partially finished with an additional bedroom. The home has back alley access where you can get to your two parking spots in the back. Retreat to the back yard oasis with custom landscaping including a pond, trees for shade, shed, and an oversized deck that has a privacy screen. A great place to call home!
- MLS® #E4158291
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,191
- Year Built1974
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Hot Water Natural Gas, Vinyl Windows
- Parking2 Outdoor Stalls, No Garage, On Street, Rear Drive Access
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Back Lane, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address48 Maligne Drive
- Postal CodeT9G 1P8
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartly Finished, Full
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHoly Spirit Catholic
- HighJohn Maland
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 4:01am CDT.