Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
709 Wildwood Point(e) Nw, Edmonton
A rare opportunity to own a home in a spectacular neighbourhood. One of very few homes in quite Cul-De-Sac backing on to the pond with walkout basement. Welcome your guests at the front porch into high ceiling entrance with natural light. There is spacious living room, office/nook, 2 piece bathroom and stairways on the main level entrance and leads to family room with fire place and kitchen. Back door leads to huge backyard and a pond. Ravine is on the other side of street to enjoy your evening or morning walks and jogs. Family room is kitchen with all appliances and pantry. Upper level boosts of Four nice and spacious bedrooms. Master bedroom has walk in closet for your wardrobe. Enjoy the jacuzzi in master bathroom that also have standing shower. Other three bedrooms are on same floor with common 3 piece bath. Walkout basement is fully developed with separate entrance. Has two bedrooms, 3 piece bath, kitchen and living room. Close to new Rec Centre and 17 street shopping centres.
- MLS® #E4158109
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,239
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 10 ft., Detectors Smoke, Porch, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Front Drive Access
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, No Back Lane, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address709 Wildwood Point(e) Nw
- SubdivisionWild Rose
- Postal CodeT6T 0B2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher - Energy Star, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Refridgerator - Energy Star, Stove-Electric, Washer, Washer - Energy Star, Dryer-Two, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two, Garage heater
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMary Hanley School
- MiddleFather Michael Troy Jr Hig
- HighAustin O'Brien School
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 1:46pm CST.