Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9053 24 Avenue, Edmonton
UPGRADES! UPGRADES! UPGRADES! Welcome home to this amazing 2-story in the desirable neighborhood of Summerside. This home offers over 2400 sq. ft. of living space and an almost 13,000 sq. ft. pie lot. The grand entrance boasts a spiral stair case, brilliant hardwood floors and high ceilings sure to impress any guests at first sight. The living room features a magnificent floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, built-in shelving and natural light beaming in from your south facing yard. The kitchen is perfectly timeless with luxury WOLF appliances, a large granite island and cabinet space galore. The main floor also offers a den or 4th bedroom, main floor laundry, half bath and mudroom complete with 2 pantries. Just up the spiral stairs you'll find bonus space with custom desk and reading/relaxing nook all open space to the level below. The master is complete with his and her closets, a spa-like 5 piece en-suite and more custom shelving. Find 2 more bedrooms and a 3-piece bath. Come fall in love!
- MLS® #E4157680
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,486
- Year Built2015
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 10 ft., Porch, Hot Water Natural Gas
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Lake Access Property, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Private Park Access
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- HOA Fees393.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address9053 24 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6X 2C4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas, Washer, Window Coverings, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMichael Strembitsky School
- MiddleShauna May Seneca School
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 11:01am CST.