Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14331 47 Avenue, Edmonton
Beautiful 4 bedroom home in Brookside. On the main floor the living room is open to the dining room. The kitchen is bright and clean with stainless steel appliances and is open to the dinette and cozy family room with gas fireplace. A den and 2 piece bath complete the main floor. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms with the Master having it's own 3 piece bath and private deck. The other 2 bedrooms share a 4 piece bath. Fully developed basement with 1 bedroom, rec room, office, 3 piece bath and laundry/utility area. Beautiful west facing back yard with 32' wide x 24' deep insulated and heated double garage This home is directly across from William Bramley-Moore Park.
- MLS® #E4157263
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,837
- Year Built1970
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, Cable TV Connection
- Parking220 Volt Wiring, Double Garage Detached, Heated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Garages24 x 32
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Flat Site, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address14331 47 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6H 0B9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Brick Facing
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 11:33pm CDT.