Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12365 St Albert Trail, Edmonton
Looking for Character and a professional Renovation...This is the home for you! This has all the character you would expect to find in this 1956 gem. Hardwood Floors and coved ceilings with UPDATED shingles, siding, furnace, HWT, and a FULLY finished lower level! This home boasts 2 bedrooms up and 2 bedrooms down. Plenty of space for the teens or parents to have the space you want them too! The backyard has been lovingly cared for and landscaped for you to enjoy that needed tranquility in the city. There is also a double detached garage with back alley access, which does not interfere with the size of the yard. Not to mention the location, close to the Yellowhead Trail for your ease of commuting.
- MLS® #E4156671
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,081
- Year Built1956
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Insulation-Upgraded, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address12365 St Albert Trail
- Postal CodeT5L 4G9
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 1:31am CDT.