Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1516 146 Avenue Nw, Edmonton
THIS HOME IS WELL SUITED FOR AN EXTENDED OR MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILY. Beautiful custom built bi-level home in immaculate condition situated on a private dead end street. This home is sure to please with its many features. Main floor features a large chef's kitchen with granite counter tops, walk-in pantry, & family dining area opening onto a spacious deck. Separate formal dining room could also be used as a library or den. Living room has cherry hardwood flooring & a gas fireplace. Also on the main level are two generous bedrooms & a full 4-piece bathroom. Master suite is situated up a short flight of stairs affording maximum privacy for mum & dad. Walk-in closet, 4-piece ensuite bathroom, & sitting area just outside the bedroom. LOWER LEVEL IS FULLY FINISHED WITH A BEDROOM, 3-PIECE BATHROOM, KITCHEN & MASSIVE RECREATION ROOM OR SECOND LIVING ROOM. Garage is an over-sized double with 220 wiring. Extra wide driveway. Garden space & 2 garden sheds! This home has everything!
- MLS® #E4156667
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,804
- Year Built2003
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Landscaped, Level Land, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1516 146 Avenue Nw
- Postal CodeT5Y 2X9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Washer, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two, Oven-Microwave, Storage Shed, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 8:16pm CST.