Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Heatherlands Way, Spruce Grove
Excellent, excellent location! Backing onto Heatherglen Park; the skating rink is right outside your back yard and is also a great park in the summer! This fantastic family home has a good size living room with a gas fireplace and a very functional, gorgeous kitchen with plenty of cabinets, pantry and a breakfast bar. From the dining area you will find garden doors that lead to a deck and the sunny south back yard. A two piece washroom and laundry area complete the main floor. Upstairs are three good size bedrooms plus a large bonus room which provides lots of space for family and friends. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and the ensuite comes with a jetted tub and stand up shower. Close to schools, shopping and the leisure centre. Quick access to the Yellowhead makes this the perfect family home. Seller will consider taking a property in trade.
- MLS® #E4155341
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,774
- Year Built2005
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Fire Pit, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Flat Site, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Swimming Pool
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address35 Heatherlands Way
- AreaSpruce Grove
- CitySpruce Grove
- Postal CodeT7X 4L2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Garage Control
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 1:31pm CDT.