Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10520 76 Street, Edmonton
This charming, colourful, raised bungalow in Forest Heights could be just what you're looking for. Just moments to the river valley it is ideal for the bike enthusiast; the double garage leaves you with lots of room for your equipment and still has room to park your car. The house has a nice balance of old and new with new furnace, shingles and windows, but still leaves you with plenty of room to make it your own. It's also great for people looking for an inlaw suite to rent. Has potential for a 2 bedroom suite in basement. You can have an entirely fresh start and build a high end duplex on this well located 47*128 lot for a great profit! This investment opportunity is not one you should pass up.
- MLS® #E4151859
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage883
- Year Built1955
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleRaised Bungalow
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Fire Pit, Hot Water Natural Gas, Vinyl Windows, Infill Property
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, River Valley View
- Lot Description47*128
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10520 76 Street
- SubdivisionForest Heights_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6A 3B3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryForest Heights School
- MiddleSt Brendan Catholic School
- HighMcNally School
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 7:31am CDT.