Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
47-10550 Ellerslie Road Sw, Edmonton
"The Ravines of Richford" - a beautiful gated luxury development offering security, nature's beauty and true convenience in the heart of the city. This stunning 2612 ft2 "greenbuilt" 2-storey backing Blackmud Creek Ravine offers an amazing gourmet kitchen, dining and great room area, main floor den, upper level with 3 large bedrooms, master suite with huge closet, ensuite with double sink, and upper level laundry. Professionally developed basement with a large rec room, bedroom and a 4 piece bath. Nestled along the creek, the walking trails and greenspace offer a country-like setting in the heart of the city. A small fee takes care of common area maintenance and snow removal up to your front door.
- MLS® #E4151382
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,612
- Year Built2013
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeDetached Condominium
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, HRV System, Green Building
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Gated Community, Golf Nearby, No Back Lane, Public Transportation, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$133
- Address47-10550 Ellerslie Road Sw
- Postal CodeT6W 0Y2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Wine/Beverage Cooler
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryRoberta MacAdams (K-6)
- MiddleMsgr. Fee Otterson (K-9)
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 5:46am CDT.