Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6307 170 Avenue, Edmonton
RARE TO FIND, 2016 built , 1,765 SqFt 2-Story home with WALK UP Basement, Separate entry. GREAT floor plan with Living Room, Dining Room/ DEN. Dark hardwood floors and dark maple kitchen cabinets, porcelain tiles, upgraded Light fixtures , 9 foot ceilings throughout. Breakfast nook / large island with additional seating, Stainless steel appliances, Walk-In pantry, a gorgeous living room fire place, south backyard, generous size sunny DEN. The Upper level offers a KING size master bedroom with LARGE closets and 4-piece en suite bath. Two additional bedrooms, Laundry Room and a 4-piece main bath complete the upper level. The basement features, roughed in plumbing, lots of windows, 9 foot Ceiling and a Separate exterior entrance SIDE Door. Perfectly located in McConachie, Close to Public transit, NEW SCHOOL (K-9) Across from the HOME, Parks, Walking trails, and only minutes from Shopping areas. SELLER WANTS IT SOLD AND WILL CONSIDER BUILDING DOUBLE GARAGE DETACHED .
- MLS® #E4151345
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,765
- Year Built2016
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Walk-up Basement
- ParkingParking Pad Cement or Paved, Rear Drive Access
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address6307 170 Avenue
- SubdivisionMcConachie Area
- Postal CodeT5Y 3N3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk-up
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDr Donald Massey
- MiddleM E Lazerte
- HighM E Lazerte High School
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 10:01pm CDT.