Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9131 70 Avenue, Edmonton
Impeccably maintained home just steps from Millcreek Ravine and Park! Massive lot backing onto sprawling green space, complete with a large two bedroom walkout secondary suite. Immense renovations including cherrywood floors and cabinets, stainless steel appliances - a Jennair Gas Range and granite counter tops. With over 2300 square feet of living space, this property is complete with a Luxury steam shower, two bathrooms, six bedrooms, heated detached double garage, ample additional parking (ready for your RV), and already blooming garden. Upgraded electrical, insulation, weeping tiles and soundproofing between suites. Tired of the standard infill? Looking for an unbeatable location surrounded in nature? This is the luxury ravine home you have been searching for. Sellers are motivated so do not hesitate to get in to see it NOW!
- MLS® #E4150163
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,201
- Year Built1957
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Fire Pit, Guest Suite
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Creek, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Ravine View, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9131 70 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6E 0T6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesOven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Storage Shed, Stove-Countertop Gas, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 12:01am CDT.