Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 316 11217 103 Avenue, Edmonton
Bright sunny corner unit in Oliver Manor in a small building on a tree lined street where you get to know your neighbours – just a block from a park and walkable to everything. Great room concept with L shaped living and dining room with kitchen in the center with a cut out eating bar for casual dining and ease of entertaining. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and a view in all directions. BBQ on the balcony and catch some fresh air. 2 spacious bedrooms and the master bedroom has a walk-through double-sided closet with a 2 piece ensuite bathroom. Main bathroom features jetted soaker tub. Splashes of color in some of the rooms accent the natural maple floors throughout formal areas, carpeted bedrooms and tiled kitchen & bathroom floors. Convenient in suite stackable washer/dryer and storage room. One parking stall included and easy parking on streets nearby. Make this condo your place to call home in downtown Edmonton close enough to all the action but quiet enough to enjoy!
- MLS® #E4149779
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage892
- Year Built1978
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, No Animal Home, Laundry-In-Suite, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam
- Parking Spaces1
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Back Lane
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$514
- Address# 316 11217 103 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5K 2V9
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garburator, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOliver School K-6
- MiddleWestminster School 7-9
- HighVictoria School 10-12
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 11:46am CDT.