Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17621 5a Avenue, Edmonton
Welcome home! This 1,589 square foot 2 storey home, with detached garage in the quiet neighborhood of Langdale in Windermere is the perfect place to call home! The main floor features upgraded hardwood flooring, a beautiful fireplace and a stunning open concept layout. The kitchen has a large 10' long island which is great for hosting parties or having family over for entertaining! On the main floor, you'll also find a small mudroom bench with hooks and shelves for storage, and a half bath. An extra wide staircase leads you upstairs to vaulted ceilings throughout the hallway and master bedroom. The master bedroom features an ensuite and generous walk-in closet. Laundry is located upstairs right next to the ensuite for easy access, along with 2 great sized guest rooms and bathroom. All bathrooms have a nice ceramic tile and all light fixtures have been upgraded to LED bulbs.
- MLS® #E4149069
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,589
- Year Built2013
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address17621 5a Avenue
- Postal CodeT6W 2L3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Alarm/Security System
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 12:46am CDT.