Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 107 10035 164 Street, Edmonton
Beautifully upgraded 915 square foot 2 bedroom condo is located in a quiet building close to shopping and public transportation in the City's West end. Kitchen is bright and airy, only steps from the eating area and large living room. Lots of natural light from the large West facing windows make this home very bright. Features newer laminate flooring, fresh paint, 2 good sized bedrooms, a 4 piece bath plus in-suite storage. Right next door is the laundry room. Parking is located beside the rear entrance, just steps away. Very well maintained building and professional property management in place. Pets are allowed with the Board's approval. This is a move in ready condo.
- MLS® #E4148677
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage915
- Year Built1975
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesIntercom, Laundry-Same Floor, No Smoking Home, Parking-Plug-Ins, Parking-Visitor, Security Door, Security Window Bars, Storage-In-Suite
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$441
- Address# 107 10035 164 Street
- Postal CodeT5P 4L4
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesOven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Portable
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryAnnunciation, Glendale
- MiddleWestlawn, St. Thomas More
- HighJasper Place, St. F.X.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 8:16am CDT.