Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9135 205 Street, Edmonton
This home is situated on a rare and breath taking lot backing onto a permanent forest. The main floor has an open concept living area with a spacious kitchen, living and dining areas. The kitchen is complete with a granite island countertop, pantry, hardwood floors and tile backsplash. The dining and living area is bright complete with a deck off the dining area that backs onto the treed green area. You can sit on your deck and enjoy the view daily! The main floor also includes a mudroom/laundry room and a half bath. The upper level has a large bonus room, a generous sized master bedroom complete with a 4 piece ensuite and a walk-in closet plus 2 additional bedrooms and another full bath. Close to all amenities you can take advantage of the feel of country living right in the city!
- MLS® #E4148598
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,840
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9135 205 Street
- SubdivisionSuder Greens
- Postal CodeT5T 0X1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBishop David Motiuk
- MiddleMichael Phair
- HighSt. Francis Xavier
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 2:16am CST.