Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 226 2903 Rabbit_hill Road, Edmonton
Located in the professionally managed building of Grande Whitemud Oaks, this TWO bedroom, TWO bathroom condo comes with TWO UNDERGROUND HEATED PARKING STALLS. Spacious entry with mirrored closet. Galley kitchen with full appliances and breakfast bar. Spacious dining area and living room with corner GAS FIREPLACE. Sliding glass patio doors open onto the private COVERED balcony with gas line for a BBQ. The master bedroom offers a walk-through closet with dual mirrored doors and a 3 piece ensuite. A second bedroom, full bathroom and laundry/storage room complete this unit. The building complex backs onto serene green space with quiet walking trails. Building amenities include: exercise room, library, guest suite and social room. Conveniently located close to all amenities with easy access to the Whitemud and Anthony Henday freeways.
- MLS® #E4148445
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,084
- Year Built2000
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDeck, Exercise Room, Guest Suite, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Secured Parking, Security Door, Social Rooms
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$415
- Address# 226 2903 Rabbit_hill Road
- Postal CodeT6R 3A3
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Euro Washer/Dryer Combo, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesGas, Corner, Glass Door
- # of Stories4
- MiddleRiverbend, Vernon Barford
- HighLillian Osborne
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 12:46am CDT.