Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10654 52 Street, Edmonton
Professionally renovated inside & out. 1130 sq.ft. bungalow, with 2 garages, located on a quiet street overlooking a park. Open-concept living room, kitchen and dining. New stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, plus eating bar. Large master bedroom, walk-thru closet & 3-piece ensuite with heated marble floor. Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) throughout. Patio doors to a rear deck and new vinyl windows flood main floor with plenty of natural light! The basement includes large rec room, 2 bedrooms, 3-piece bath & laundry room, new high-efficiency furnace/HWT. Basement access to single garage as well as a brand new double garage out back. All new city-inspected electrical systems. West facing backyard. A truly well built house in a very desirable area. 10 mins to downtown and very close to river parks and walkways. Furnishings and Artwork are negotiable. Truly, move in ready!
- MLS® #E4147864
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,130
- Year Built1956
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Secured Parking
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Single Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorComposition, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10654 52 Street
- Postal CodeT6A 2H2
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesElectric, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 12:16pm CDT.