Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10615 128 Street, Edmonton
Fantastic Westmount - Groat Estates Location!!! Perfect newer infill residential home with great home office if desired. Very Quiet tree lined boulevard Street in the Heart of Central Edmonton, nearby Glenora etc. Custom 1998 built home with almost 1700 sq ft open plan kitchen, great room main floor plus developed lower level makes approx 3000 sq ft of living space. Main and lower levels both have gorgeous large windows, high ceilings providing the best beautiful radiant sunlit environment. Super size man cave 32 ft wide Garage, if need be may fit 3 cars. Private, fenced back yard within a few minutes of U of A, City Centre and major transportation. Upgrades such as metal roof on home and garage. Must see, Excellent property - custom built, please show......
- MLS® #E4147302
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,694
- Year Built1998
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesVacuum System-Roughed-In, Ceiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Skylight
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10615 128 Street
- Postal CodeT5N 1W6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Corner, Mantel
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 2:01pm CDT.