Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11423 44a Avenue, Edmonton
Great 3 bedroom bungalow located close to University, Confederation indoor pool, Harry Ainley High School, plus the LRT terminal is just a short walk away. Tastefully updated including 2015 basement development of a 2 bedroom in-law suite. Hardwood floors and ceramic tile throughout the main floor. Kitchen has raised oak cabinets and Corian counter tops. Newer stainless steel appliances including a built in wine fridge. Newer bathrooms on main floor and basement; newer windows and furnace; On demand Hot water tank. Exterior has been refreshed with newer shingles and paint. Heated double garage and auto openers. Fenced and landscaped with concrete patio, sidewalks and RV pad. You will be proud to call this home!
- MLS® #E4147122
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,053
- Year Built1965
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Smoking Home, Tankless Hot Water, Patio
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, On Street
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Airport Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Paved Lane, Public Swimming Pool
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11423 44a Avenue
- SubdivisionRoyal Gardens_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6J 1A1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Opener, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two, Dishwasher-Two, Garage Control
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Corner
- # of Stories2
- MiddleVernon Barford
- HighHarry Ainley
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 12:31am CDT.