Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 307 11425 105 Avenue, Edmonton
Welcome to this beautiful third floor condo nestled, right beside the Brewery District. Located within walking distance to shopping, cafes, and Grant MacEwan, this one bedroom plus den condo boasts an open floor plan and is move-in ready! Enjoy all of the advantages of living downtown in a charming building with a fantastic atmosphere! The unit includes in-floor heating, a large storage room containing in-suite laundry, and an oversized balcony. A perfect home for a student or first time home buyer, this condo has a beautiful vibe that is sure to impress! Thank you so much for viewing!
- MLS® #E4146848
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage835
- Year Built2009
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Detectors Smoke, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Hot Water Natural Gas, Storage-In-Suite
- ExteriorBrick, Composition
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Address# 307 11425 105 Avenue
- SubdivisionQueen Mary Park
- Postal CodeT5H 0C5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Washer, Window Coverings, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric
- HeatingIn Floor Heat System
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories6
- Condo Fee$408
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 6:01am CDT.