Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 4 2004 Trumpeter Way, Edmonton
Upgraded to the max, gorgeous townhouse south of Provincial Park in St Albert. on N.W. edge of Edmonton close to Anthony Henday Drive. Built in 2015, occupied for 2 yrs. by retirees . Beautiful 2 story end unit with main floor hardwood and spectacular kitchen. All ceiling fixtures/fans and kitchen upgraded. High-end appliances. Three bedrooms upstairs with master sporting large en-suite consisting of separate shower and tub. Single car attached garage with door opener and outside key pad. Fully finished basement has fully finished laundry room with upgraded laundry tub and large family room with electric fireplace. House has central air; central vac and water softener. Sunny south facing yard with 10 x 10 ft. deck off dining rm. & patio pad. Immaculately maintained. Do not miss it if you are looking for a move in ready, smoke and pet free home.
- MLS® #E4146680
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,334
- Year Built2016
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Porch, Patio
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Park/Reserve
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 4 2004 Trumpeter Way
- SubdivisionTrumpeter Area
- Postal CodeT5S 0J9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
- Condo Fee$248
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:16pm CDT.