Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4320 28a Street, Edmonton
Looking for a large family home near schools and parks? The charm of this beautiful former show home is that you can walk your children across the street to school every day without starting your car once. In Alberta weather, that is a true blessing! At more than 2300 sq ft, this 6-bedroom, 4-bathroom, non-smoking, air-conditioned home has room enough for everyone. It is on a large, fully-landscaped corner lot, right across from the Velma E. Baker School in the heart of Larkspur in Mill Woods. Enjoy vaulted ceilings in the living room and master bedroom and plenty of natural light from 6 large bay windows. The hardwood floor and elegant fireplace enhance the cozy feeling of this home. There's an insulated 2-car garage, RV gate, shed, new stone-look patio and fruit trees. This must-see home is perfect for the whole family.
- MLS® #E4146034
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,339
- Year Built1990
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address4320 28a Street
- Postal CodeT6T 1G6
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 3:46pm CDT.