Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 2008 9909 104 Street, Edmonton
Beautiful two bedrooms and one bath END UNIT in 'Hillside Estates' located in the heart of Downtown. Central air conditioning. All new flooring and some new paint in October 2018. Large living room with beautiful laminate flooring and patio door access to the West facing balcony with Downtown and partial river valley view. Spacious dining room with laminate flooring. Galley style kitchen with new stainless steel dishwasher in 2018, white cabinets, tile backsplash, and ceramic tile flooring. Two good size bedrooms. One 4 pcs. bath with ceramic tile flooring. Insuite storage. Condo fees include electricity, heat, and water. One assigned parkade parking stall. Building has swimming pool, exercise room, and sauna facilities. Great location, close to LRT, MacEwan University, Downtown shopping, and easy access to U of A.
- MLS® #E4144989
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage783
- Year Built1973
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Exercise Room, Intercom, Laundry-Common, Parking-Visitor, Pool-Indoor, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, River Valley View, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Condo Fee$675
- Address# 2008 9909 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 2G5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Built-In, Hood Fan
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryGrandin School
- MiddleSt. Catherine Catholic
- HighVictoria School of Arts
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2020 at 10:37pm CST.