Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 104 10227 115 Street, Edmonton
Located in extremely desirable Oliver, just minutes from our Downtown Core this main floor corner unit features bright and modern finishing’s throughout. The trendy, open concept living space features two bedrooms and two full bathrooms, the impressive ensuite featuring his and her sinks. Plenty of windows, in suite laundry and a spacious fenced deck are a few of this units many features. Heated and secured, underground parking included, pet friendly and a location that simply can’t be beat! Do not miss your opportunity to own an immaculate unit in Edmonton’s trendiest neighborhood – public transit, shopping, restaurants, Rogers Place, Universities and the Brewery District all only minutes away!
- MLS® #E4144016
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage726
- Year Built2016
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCarbon Monoxide Detectors, Ceiling 10 ft., Detectors Smoke, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Secured Parking, Security Door, Sprinkler System-Fire
- ParkingHeated, Insulated, On Street, Underground
- ExteriorComposition, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Flat Site, Picnic Area, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$566
- Address# 104 10227 115 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 1T7
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Electric, Dishwasher-Built-In
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNo Basement, None
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOliver School
- MiddleWestminster School
- HighVictoria School
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:46am CDT.