Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 104, 10615 114 Street, Edmonton
SELLER MAY FINANCE or RENT TO OWN OAC!! Awesome location! This bright condo has been recently refreshed and is move-in ready. The kitchen has had the cabinets and countertops recently replaced, as well as a new contemporary backsplash, giving this living space a modern edge. The bathroom has also had a recent update with a new vanity & tub surround. Coin operated laundry is located on same floor for easy access. The location is unbeatable! Close to Grant MacEwan, Oliver Square, Downtown, The Ice District, Royal Alex Hospital, & the River Valley. This property is perfect for first time buyers, students, and investors. Come check it out before it gets snapped up!
- MLS® #E4143743
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage747
- Year Built1963
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-Coin-Op, Laundry-Common, Laundry-Same Floor, Storage-In-Suite, See Remarks
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 104, 10615 114 Street
- SubdivisionQueen Mary Park
- Postal CodeT5H 3J8
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$348
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 2:16am CDT.