Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10923 146 Street Nw, Edmonton
Attention First-Time Home Buyers, Young Families and Investors! This McQueen Bungalow Is Close To Everything. On The Main Floor, There Is An Open Living Room With Large, Newer Windows To Allow Tons of Light In, Sunny Spacious Kitchen And Dining Room, 4-Piece Bathroom, And 3 Bedrooms. The Basement Has a Cozy Family Room, A Newer 3-Piece Bath, Large Laundry Area, And a 4th Bedroom. There is a Possible Separate Entrance to Access the Basement If New Owner Wishes to Renovate Basement as a Future Basement Suite. The Backyard has a Maintenance-Free Composite Deck Overlooking a Beautifully Landscaped Yard and a Detached Single Car Garage. Close To Schools, Parks, Public Transportation & All Amenities.
- MLS® #E4140219
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,297
- Year Built1959
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- Lot Description49'X120'
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10923 146 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5N 3A8
- InteriorHardwood, Linoleum, Carpet Over Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCORONATION SCHOOL (IB)
- MiddleWESTMINISTER JHS
- HighROSS SHEPPARD HS
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 7:46am CDT.