Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11604 97 Street, Edmonton
Location, location....Located in the neighborhood, Spruce Avenue. Sits on a large lot. Minutes to CHINATOWN, KINGSWAY GARDEN MALL, YELLOWHEAD TRAIL, NAIT, MACEWAN UNIVERSITY, ROYAL ALEXANDRA HOSPITAL, DOWNTOWN....Built in 1929, BUNGALOW. 2 bedrooms on main floor, separate entrance to basement with 2 other bedroom(need closets), huge backyard with concrete pad for double cars parking. Upgraded: Some windows, hot water tank, furnace. Priced for quick sale!
- MLS® #E4138700
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage818
- Year Built1929
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ParkingNo Garage, Parking Pad Cement or Paved, Rear Drive Access, RV Parking
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11604 97 Street
- SubdivisionSpruce Avenue
- Postal CodeT5G 1X9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Dryer, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:46am CDT.