Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11425 67 Street Nw, Edmonton
Brand new half duplex in HISTORIC HIGHLANDS voted one of the best neighbourhoods in the city. Situated among heritage homes and mature trees. Close to river valley, library, swimming pool, shopping, schools, public transportation and more. VENDOR WILL SELL LOT AND/OR LOT NEXT DOOR OR WILL BUILD DUPLEX AND SELL ONE OR BOTH SIDES. PREFERS TO PRE-SELL AT LEAST ONE HALF OF DUPLEX. Photo is of a similar property.
- MLS® #E4136624
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,743
- Year Built2019
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Hot Water Natural Gas, Insulation-Upgraded, Laundry-Common, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorWood, Hardie Board Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Level Land, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPreserved Wood
- Address11425 67 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5B 1L5
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Washer, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two, Dishwasher-Two
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories4
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 2:16am CDT.