Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
585 Stewart Crescent, Edmonton
WALK-OUT BASEMENT, BACKING ONTO POND & WALKING TRAIL. This absolutely Stunning Executive Bungalow home has 2950 sq.ft. of living space. As you enter you'll be impressed by the extra Tall Vaulted ceilings, and the open Great room concept has lots of windows to provide tons of natural light, there's gleaming hardwood flooring throughout, and a cozy 2-way fireplace. The dream kitchen has an extra large counter-top, corner pantry and a beautiful breakfast nook surrounded by windows. Don't forget there's a very functional formal dining room or an office (you choose) and another bedroom by the main floor laundry room. In the master bedrm you'll find a spa like 5-pc ensuite with a sep. shower, soaker tub, & a walk-in closet. The Fully Finished Walk-Out Bsmt has new carpets, a Bedrm, full bathrm and a Rec. Rm. A Definite Must See !!! There's a Beautiful West Facing back Yard. Lake Summerside offers Edmonton's ONLY USABLE 32 Acre LAKE c/w a sandy beach, swim, fishing, boating, bbq's, tennis and soooo much more.
- MLS® #E4135145
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,505
- Year Built2001
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCeiling 10 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Lake Privileges, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Secured Parking, Storage-In-Suite, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, See Remarks
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access, Golf Nearby, Lake Access Property, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Picnic Area, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- HOA Fees362.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address585 Stewart Crescent
- Postal CodeT6K 0R1
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesMicrowave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Washer, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Heatilator/Fan, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryStrembitsky &Father Mireau
- MiddleStrembitsky &Father Mireau
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 7:46am CDT.