Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1721 Adamson Crescent, Edmonton
This extravagant property can be your dream home! Come visit this almost 3200 SqFt beauty, with triple car garage, many upgrades and FINISHED BASEMENT! Walk into the main floor and experience the living room, family room, formal dining area, kitchen, den(large enough to use as a bedroom), full bathroom and mud room. A beautiful stairway will lead you to the upper level where you will find a loft, 2 bedrooms with jack & jill bath, another bedroom includes hardwood flooring, and one common bath. With hardwood flooring in the master bedroom and large walk-in closet, as well as a 5 piece ensuite with ceramic tiles, the master bedroom takes the house to a whole new level. The upper level is completed with the laundry. The finished basement comes with 2 bedrooms, family room, full bath and 2 storage rooms. Main floor and basement has 9' ceiling. DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THIS YOURS! THIS IS READY TO MOVE IN!
- MLS® #E4132231
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,197
- Year Built2014
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1721 Adamson Crescent
- Postal CodeT6W 1Z4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 12:01pm CDT.